Six Flags Magic Mountain Grad NiteIf you have questions in regards to an
existing trip, please click here. Otherwise:
Six Flags Magic Mountain is home to the most extreme coasters on the planet! What could be better than an over-the-top, super-charged, adrenaline-pumping celebration? Nobody gives you more thrills or better value. So GO with the leader in pulse-pounding fun.
GO BIG—GO SIX FLAGS!
You can ride the extreme roller coasters all night long with little to no lines. See live performances by hot contemporary artists, and groove to the music at multiple DJ dance clubs. Enjoy everything Magic Mountain has to offer with these exclusive events not open to the general public!
USA Student Travel makes your Six Flags Magic Mountain Grad Nite the very best it can be. We can include whatever you need from transportation, hotel stay, admissions, additional tours and attractions, meals for the trip, liability insurance, invoicing, and staffing on-site. With USA Student Travel your Grad Nite will be a blast!
- All-night Private Party (11:00 PM–5:00 AM)
- DJ’s playing top hits on multiple stages with dance areas
- Access to extreme roller coasters all night long
- Safety #1 Priority!
- Exclusive controlled event—no student in & out privileges
- Open exclusively to seniors and chaperones—not open to the public
- Only buses and chaperone driven vehicles allowed
- Grad Nite dress code strictly enforced
- Rules & regulations must be signed by school representative
- Exclusive chaperone hospitality area
Park admission is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Early Admission with Dinner Party Package
- All-You-Can-Eat Dinner Buffet ($20 value)
- Early Addmission from 9:00PM - 11:00PM
- Exclusive ride times on select rides
2014 Grad Nite Dates:
- Thursday, May 15
- Thursday, May 22
- Thursday, May 29
- Thursday, June 5
- Thursday, June 12
800.234.4723 Ext. 116